How can you create authentic & generative relationships with loved ones, colleagues, and clients? How can you best deal with conflict at home, or in the workplace? How do you manage stress?
In this experiential workshop, we will practice a simple, science-based tool-kit that can be applied immediately to a variety of real-life situations.
· Learn about the recent science of the heart and the crucial role it plays in self-regulation, and connection.
· Practice Active Listening as a way to create a safe conversational space where information can flow.
· Cultivate self-care tools. Increase your capacity for personal resilience, balance, and strength to meet challenging situations.
· Learn a formula to speak your truth authentically, constructively and safely -- even in heated situations -- in order to build bridges toward connection.
· View conflict as an opportunity to further our understanding of each other, find common ground and inspire creative solutions.
The content of this workshop is based primarily on the works of The Compassionate Listening Project and the Heart Math Institute.
Individuals who wish to learn how to apply these tools to heal relationships and further their own personal development.
Coaches, consultants, mediators, and counselors who wish to cultivate stronger conflict facilitation and interpersonal communication skills.
Professionals who wish to learn how to manage teams more effectively, increase engagement and build team cohesion.
Registration available for summit participants through the World Domination Summit's website.