Join our 32nd Compassionate Listening delegation to Israel and the West Bank. Our visits include home hospitality, a remarkable range of speakers and hosts – many of whom are engaged in cutting edge peace efforts. Participants also receive a full training in Compassionate Listening as a tool for healing and reconciliation that will serve in all aspects of life. A weekly, 10-session series starting Tuesday, July 19th, at 6:30-8:30pm.
- Learn how to approach conversations openly and compassionately.
- Deepen self awareness
- Learn how to transmute negative feelings into opportunities for growth.
- Use the space of conversation to strengthen relationships.
- gain a skill-set to deal with challenging real-life situations, and achieve better results.
- Learn how to apply this work to bridge the divides on often polarized collective, political and social issues. In other works, how to survive this political climate.
We will be practicing a few foundational communication skills on an ongoing basis, and also introduce new principals every week. This structure will allow participant to continuously refine their skill-set, while simultaneously expand their toolkit.
Dates: 7/19, 7/26, 8/3, 8/9, 8/16, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11.
$20 per class. $180 prepay for the entire series.