What is CORE Coaching?
How do my beliefs shape my reality? How do my mind and body converse? How can I make the changes needed to reach my goals? How can I relate to the world around me most effectively? What are my superpowers? What does the happiest version of myself feel like?
CORE Coaching is a methodology designed to reconnect you with your true power, wisdom, and intuition, and create meaningful, sustainable changes in your life.
In your CORE, you are inherently free, unwounded, creative, and full of love. And you already possess all the resources you need for your own growth and healing. But often, as “life happens”, we get hurt and we get stuck. We lose our connection to our power and become separate from others. We trade our dreams for limiting beliefs. Our sense of worthiness, wholeness, and vitality are impacted. Our health, work, and relationships all suffer.
But changing that isn’t as hard as you might think.
CORE coaching is about the stuff that really matters for your happiness and success.
It is an integrated approach based three decades of research by the Heart Math Institute on the science of resilience, self-regulation, performance, and connection.
I use Heart Math’s evidence-based tools to help you access your CORE power, so you can harness it toward your personal goals, dreams, vision, and relationships.
You will become the creator of your life, and not just a reactor responding to what life throws your way. You’ll learn how to thrive:
- Deepen connection to yourself and others
- Build resilience to bounce beyond life’s challenges
- Tap into your intuition for clarity, creativity, decision-making, and healing
- Cultivate tools to elevate your performance and achieve better results at work and in relationships
- Develop healthy habits to invoke sustainable changes toward the most authentic, effective, radiant YOU
Is CORE Coaching right for me?
The following are my areas of expertise with proven success:
Healing your CORE
- Cultivating self-compassion
- Confidence building: you are good enough!
- Discovering your inner strengths
- Overcoming depression
- Releasing shame and guilt
- Mind-body integration
- Healing trauma
- Developing capacity for love
- Changing your emotional baseline
- Cultivating practices to deepen and sustain healing
- Being in command of your happiness
Living Life from the CORE
- Setting goals. And achieving them!
- Identifying and removing barriers and limiting beliefs
- Building resilience needed to meet life’s challenges
- Developing intuition: cut through the noise and come up with your own answers and creative solutions
- Tapping into your body’s innate intelligence
- Emotional self-regulation
- Tools for health and vitality
- Cultivating healthy rituals to sustain positive changes
- How to interface with the world most effectively and get the results you want
- Effective listening and speaking skills
- Removing barriers to communication
- Gaining tools to handle conflict skillfully
- Regaining control over your emotions and reactions
- Using the space of conversation to deepen connection
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Cultivating inner strength and letting go of the need for validation
- Moving past judgments of self and others
- Building trust
- Expressing needs
- Finding strength in vulnerability
CORE at Work
- Actualizing your life’s purpose
- Finding your vocation
- Energy management: identify and manage energy gainers and drainers
- How to renew your inner battery and avoid depletion
- Time management: do more of the things you love
- Tools to amplify performance
- Cultivating CORE leadership skills
What can you expect from me?
1- Life coaching is a process of becoming more of yourself. It is not prescriptive, but highly personal. Your goals, history and life circumstances are all unique. Therefore, our journey together and the tool-kit we will build for you are equally individualized.
2- We might need to shed light on some darkness. I will hold a safe container for you to dive deep and heal any lingering wounds that no longer serve you. As you let go of old patterns, we will learn how to create healthier habits, practices, and strategies to match your behavior with your intentions for yourself, leading to better results.
3- This is not really about me fixing you. Rather than offering you quick and easy solutions to your problems, I am much more interested in providing you with tools to meet life’s challenges successfully, bounce beyond them, and live up to your full potential.
4- Most importantly, I am 100% committed to your success. I will be your biggest cheerleader and will do whatever it takes to get you where you want to go with unwavering support, guidance, determination, and compassion.
My expectation from you:
1- I work best with clients who are interested in self-discovery and are committed to a path of healing, connection, and purpose.
2- My work is very embodied. If you are interested in mind-body integration we might be a good fit.
3- I identify as a queer man and some of my queer clients appreciate that point of resonance. But I do work with all humans of any sexual orientation, gender, race, age, and backgrounds.
4- Many of my clients say I have completely transformed their lives. But that is only a partial truth. They came to me ready to be transformed. Be ready and committed to your own transformation.